To ask for any of the services listed above, please clicking here.
- Mass spectrometry data (MS) validation: Get identified proteins/peptides crossing results provided by different search engines.
- Proteins/Peptides validation: MS and Mass Spectrometry Informatics (MSI) statistics support for proteomics experiment results. (Coming soon)
- Protein cross-referencing: Extract homologous protein ids among different protein databases.
- Protein annotations: Extract the biological information regarding a set of identified proteins.
- Experiment reporting:
- Generation of MS and MSI standard reports (PRIDE and MIAPE) for public deposition (required by specialized journals).
- Generation HUPO-PSI XML files from MIAPE reports for MS, MSI and GE experiments.
- Data visualization using standard-based third party tools.
- Proteomics web sites parsing: Extracting regular data from proteomics-based web sites.
- Tutorials and training courses regarding the listed items.